Designed by and for Multi-Site Leaders
Strategic, Multi-Site Leadership is designed for mid- to senior-level leaders responsible for the revenue, operations, and overall market performance of multi-unit territories or districts.
A Customized, Pragmatic Approach to Field Leadership
Strategic, Multi-Site Leadership is a customized multi-day training program that challenges participants to think and lead more strategically. Participants acquire the information, tools, and capability to implement this enhanced leadership approach the first day back in the field.
Leadership, Capability, and Performance
By offering Strategic, Multi-Site Leadership, your organization will:
- Advance leadership performance at the territory/district level.
- Drive performance across key metrics at the store/branch level.
- Develop leaders who can think and act more strategically.
- Enable leaders to better coach both teams and individuals.
- Build a leadership culture that treats talent development as a strategic priority.
- Educate leaders to develop and retain high potential employees.
- Help leaders further their strengths, and overcome their vulnerabilities.
Strategic, Multi-Site Leadership is delivered in 2- to 4-day sessions, and is complemented by a 180-day reinforcement process focused on current leadership challenges, as well as optional 1-on-1 executive coaching.
For more information about Strategic, Multi-Site Leadership:
Key Program Content
- Aligning your Locations’ Operations with your Company’s Strategy.
- Creating the Time and Opportunity to Think and Lead Strategically.
- Using 5 Essentials to Build a High-Performing Team.
- Delivering High-Impact Feedback and Coaching to Accelerate Employee Performance.
- Following the 5 Steps to Delegate without Regret.
- Building a Better Bench and Creating a Continuous Supply of Great Employees.
- 360° Feedback for Uncovering Leadership Strengths and Vulnerabilities.
- All programs are customized, and additional content may be added to address the unique needs of your organization.